In-house Pharmacy – Please call our office at (864) 654-4204 and press option 3 for a pharmacy line. Please allow 24-48 business hours for all medication refill request to be processed.
Dental Cleaning – With Dental X-rays
Adult Wellness Packages can include –
- Comprehensive Physical Exam
- Appropriate vaccinations based on breed and species – see next section on vaccines
- Fecal exam for parasites
- Heartworm testing (specifically for canines)
- Felv/FIV testing (specifically for felines)
- Puppy and Kitten Packages
- Optional Diagnostics:
- blood chemistry, complete blood count, urinalysis, thyroid testing, etc.
We offer the following vaccinations:
- FOR CANINES –
- Rabies (1 year or 3 year), DA2PP, Bordetella, Leptospirosis, and Rattlesnake
- FOR FELINES –
- Rabies (1 year or 3 year), FVRCP, and Feline Leukemia
In-House Diagnostic Services
- fecal analysis, urine analysis, heartworm testing, tick borne disease screening, feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency virus testing, parvovirus testing, complete blood count, electrolytes, and blood chemistry profile and more…
- Radiographs (X-rays)
- In house diagnostics
- Using Heska diagnostic machines
- offering a full array of diagnostic testing.
Additional Offsite Laboratory Services
Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology, Immunology, Serology, Endocrinology, Histopathology, Coagulation and Urinalysis.
Large Animal Service – Large Animal Services include physical examinations, vaccinations, deworming/ fecal egg counts, dental exams, equine teeth floating, Coggins testing, health certificates for travel, lameness evaluations, behavior and nutrition consultation, and humane euthanasia. While we are still limited in some regards, there are some surgical procedures that we can perform in the field. Common procedures in the field include castration, mass removal, enucleation, and laceration repair. For patients weighing 300lbs or less, we can perform surgeries at our clinic, if the owner is able to transport them here! We can provide more efficient care for the individual sick goat, sheep, and pet pig at our clinic and require that they are transported to our facility.
- American Express
- Care Credit